Short but sweet Guatemala!
Kirstin C. / March 25, 2019
We spent 6 days and 5 nights in beautiful Guatemala taking in the highlights in Antigua, Tikal, Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan. We rode on chicken buses, met a local family in San Juan, ate in local eateries in the market and embraced everything that the country had to offer. It’s a beautiful place with friendly locals and it was all made possible by Ana and her team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Planning a vacation to Guatemala?
Find the best Guatemala Vacation Packages available, or request a custom Guatemala itinerary to our travel advisors.
- Holy Week in Guatemala
- Positive footprint during your visit to Guatemala
- Volunteerism Guatemala
- Music in Guatemala
- Betterment, beautification, security in Z. 1
- A Multicultural Country in Central America
- Self-driving in Guatemala With a Rental Car
- Guatemala’s Metropolis
- Traveling in Guatemala / Security
- All Saints’ Day in Guatemala
- Climate in Guatemala
- Mayan Cities in Guatemala
- Christmas season in Guatemala